Credit Union Magazine is seeking nominations for the 2023 Credit Union Hero Award. The 2023 Credit Union Hero of the Year will be selected via online poll by the readers of Credit Union Magazine. Nominations are due by today, December 12, 2022.
“When considering potential Credit Union Heroes, nominators should dig deep to find those who promote the credit union philosophy, exhibit dedication to credit union principles and make a difference in their community,” said CUNA Publisher Michelle Willits. “We rely on the nominators to state strong cases about their Hero and how they’ve enriched their credit union and community.”
Nominations are open to Credit Union Heroes who:
- Are credit union system employees or volunteers
- Are unsung heroes, going above and beyond to promote credit union philosophy
- Take a stand or demonstrate a strong belief in credit union philosophy
- Show dedication to credit union principles
- Make a difference in their community
- Are working or retired
Read about Credit Union Magazine’s 2022 Credit Union Heroes and previous year’s winners here.