For Navigant Credit Union, it was essential to find an overdraft provider with a fully compliant solution—along with an abundance of expertise in regulatory compliance, and a track record of great service and results. After completing vendor due diligence, including obtaining references from several credit unions, the CU selected the JMFA OVERDRAFT PRIVILEGE program.
“JMFA has a reputation in the credit union community of providing a reliable, turn-key solution that incorporates compliance-tested best practices and a high level of support,” said Navigant CU Chief Retail Banking Officer Kathy Orovitz.
JMFA OVERDRAFT PRIVILEGE supports the credit union’s member service philosophy in the following ways:
- A focus on compliance and best practices ensures the overdraft program’s integrity and credibility.
- On-going, high-quality employee training increases understanding of proper usage and supports long-term program success.
- Account holder communications recommendations and materials create consistent information flow.
- Comprehensive analytics provide accurate and efficient account tracking capabilities to improve program performance.
- Compliance expertise and the program’s guarantee surpasses competitor programs.
Since implementing JMFA’s overdraft program, Navigant has seen more than a 300 percent increase in non-interest income. Read the entire case study.