Much has changed about the way credit unions do business during the COVID-19 crisis, and regulators and state and federal offices are adjusting their plans to meet the needs of the industry. The LSCU recently introduced its new member-only, online community to exchange important details about the COVID-19 impact on credit unions, members, legislation and communities.
Sign up today to share your ideas and questions and to find the latest updates.
How to join the LSCU COVID-19 Community
- Visit http://connect.lscu.coop/home and click the “Sign In” button
- Create a new account. Complete all necessary fields and submit.
- You’ll receive a notification stating your email verification is pending. Please check your email.
- Open your email and verify your email address by clicking the link in the auto-generated email you receive.
- Once you verify, an Administrator will be prompted to approve your account.
- Once approved, you will receive a second email noting your request has been approved.
- Click the link within the email, log in with the credentials you set up earlier, review the terms and scroll to the bottom to Accept Terms.
- You’ll be prompted to edit your profile. This is where you can specify the details of your account such as how often you want to receive posts in the listserv/discussion thread via email (real-time, daily, etc.)
- Next you can click the Communities tab and then My Communities option and you will see the “LSCU COVID-19 Community.”
- You can opt to receive emails via the discussion thread, but you can also log into this community to post messages via the site, add or download resources to the shared library and post event details.
We are pleased to offer this channel for you to connect, engage and share information related to COVID-19 and the impact on our industry.