The Members ATM Alliance (MAA) Board of Directors is pleased to announce the re-election of two Directors and welcomes the newly elected Executive Committee table officers.
The re-elected Directors, Rob Bibb, President/CEO of MidSouth Community Federal Credit Union, and Pat Conn, President/CEO of United 1ST Federal Credit Union, will both serve a three-year term.
The re-election was announced during the League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates’ (LSCU) Annual Business Meeting, held in part in person and in part virtually. The election of Executive Committee table officers occurred in the board reorganization meeting after the Annual Business Meeting.
The new Executive Committee table officers are as follows:
Chair – Christina O’Brien, EVP/COO of Robins Financial Federal Credit Union
Vice-Chair – Patrick La Pine, CEO of LSCU & Affiliates
Treasurer – Mark Littleton, President/CEO of Kinetic Credit Union
Secretary – Pat Conn, President/CEO of United 1st Federal Credit Union
Members ATM Alliance is a Credit Union Service Organization created to assist credit unions in ATM management. It is owned collectively by the credit unions within the Alliance and operates in partnership with Fiserv.
MAA helps credit unions:
- Gain an increased ATM geographic footprint without risk and cost
- Provide your members with access to 36,000 ATMs in the alliance surcharge-free network
- Eliminate your credit union’s risk
- Always provide your members with the most updated technology at no additional charge
- Eliminate staff hours spent operating or maintaining your ATMs
- Erase need for capital outlay to add a machine
- Maintain your credit union’s branding on ATMs, alongside the MAA logo