The Southeastern Credit Union Foundation is now providing credit unions a complimentary financial wellness platform for credit union staff on a platform aptly called Enrich. As more credit union staff are taking advantage of Erich, the SECUF wants to continue to promote this opportunity.
The cost to access Enrich is covered by SECUF and sponsored in part by CUNA Mutual Group. Enrich gives credit union staff the resources they need to stay on a successful financial journey, to improve financial capability and to offer resources in times of need for themselves or for others. The goal is to help relieve financial stress and allow them to better serve credit union members and the community.
The platform includes:
- Personalized, takeaway-loaded content covering all the must-knows
- Pinpointed knowledge-building exercises and how-to tutorials
- Explainer videos with simple-to-absorb tips and tricks
- Community discussion boards where to ask questions or to provide input
- Clever games and progress tracking that make learning entertaining
- Complimentary financial counseling thorough chat, email or phone
Credit unions receive access to this program for their employees as a value of affiliation. Aside from logging in, there are no requirements to use this program, and all personal information is kept confidential.
Sign up for Enrich today.