Patrick La Pine, CEO of the LSCU, is conducting a series of Georgia Town Hall meetings in January and February to discuss the future of LSCU & Affiliates and provide credit union officials and staff an opportunity to get to know him better as the consolidated League moves forward in 2020. Please contact Kate Brady for more information or click here to RSVP.
“Georgia credit unions are an important part of the reconstituted League of Southeastern Credit Unions, and we encourage staff to participate in these Town Hall meetings as we look to a successful 2020,” said Jordan Burroughs, LSCU vice president of member engagement. “This gives our credit unions an opportunity to sit down with Patrick and ask questions or provide input on matters important to them in the new decade.”
Town Hall Meeting Dates and Locations:
- Jan. 13 (9 a.m.) – South Georgia (Valdosta), Southeastern Credit Union
- Jan. 13 (2 p.m.) – Southeast Georgia (Jesup), Interstate Unlimited Credit Union
- Jan. 14 (2 p.m.) – North Atlanta, Delta Community Credit Union
- Jan. 16 (9 a.m.) – South Atlanta w/ CUNA CEO Jim Nussle, Atlanta
- Feb. 7 (2 p.m.) – NE Georgia (Duluth), Georgia United Credit Union
Jim Nussle, CEO of Credit Union National Association, also is holding a series of Town Hall meetings in Alabama in January and will speak to the Birmingham Chapter of Credit Unions tomorrow night, Jan. 14.
The Town Hall meetings will be a forum for leadership discussions on the issues credit unions care most about. Jim will share the latest from CUNA and encourages attendees to bring topics and questions to the conversation to create a well-rounded discussion.
- Jan. 14d (8:30 a.m.) Listerhill CU CEO Brad Green, and Muscle Shoals and Northeast-area credit union CEOs and Board Chairs
- Jan. 14 (3 p.m.) Legacy Credit Union CEO Joe McGee, and Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, and Cheaha-area credit union CEOs and Board Chairs
- Jan. 15 (8:30 a.m.) MAX Credit Union – Montgomery, Mobile & Wiregrass-area credit union CEOs and Board Chairs
For details, contact April Ales, engagement consultant, CUNA at firstname.lastname@example.org.