Vining Sparks will present a webinar at 10 a.m. CT on March 22 exclusively for credit unions. This is the first installment in the 2018 webinar series.
Regulators continue to expect the use of a robust asset/liability management process. The webinar will discuss regulatory expectations for managing interest rate risk, including earnings at risk (EAR) and net economic value (NEV), stress scenarios and model validation. It will describe a best-practices asset/liability management modeling process that includes vital modeling assumptions and management friendly reporting. The presentation will illustrate a best practices asset/liability management modeling process including our multi-dimensional, decision support process tool Performance Architect.
What you will learn:
- Asset/liability management best-practices
- Regulatory expectations for managing interest rate risk including the NEV Supervisory Test
- Best practices for liquidity management and sources of liquidity for portfolio managers
- Solutions that drive performance using our entire suite of balance sheet and IRR modeling tools
- Process for selecting among alternative strategies while modeling the impacts on IRR risk measurements using our new Performance Architect tool
The webinar will last approximately 1 hour. Register here.