Registration is now open for the in-person Southeast Credit Union Conference & Expo (SCUCE) from June 16-18.
This premier credit union conference will be held at the beautiful Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in sunny Orlando, Fla. Need more reasons to attend? How about this:
- Awesome keynote speakers. The amazing SCUCE lineup includes Alison Levine, first American Women’s Everest Expedition Team Captain; Sarah Thomas, the NFL’s first female official; Cultural Architect Tony Moore and more! You won’t want to miss the chance to learn from these outstanding professionals.
- The LSCU FedPAC and the Children’s Miracle Network Silent Auction. Attendees will have the opportunity to bid on more than 100 items ranging from electronics to jewelry to vacation getaways. Profits will benefit the LSCU Political Action Committee (PAC).
- The SECUF Annual Charity Golf Tournament. This fun golf tournament benefitting the Southeastern Credit Union Foundation will kick off SCUCE the morning of June 16 and will include breakfast, a putting contest, raffle prize giveaways and more!
- Innovative products and services from vendors in the Exhibit Hall. Visit our Exhibition Hall to interact with vendors and to learn about the worth-while products and services they have to offer. How could your credit union benefit?
- State-of-the-art safety procedures. LSCU is taking unprecedented steps to protect participants from possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus, including enforcing mask mandates and social distancing as well as wiping down all surfaces.