Looking for workplace solutions that help redefine how your employees work and help create a mindset that reflects the culture of your company? Look no further than Workspace Interiors by Office Depot®, a product offered from LEVERAGE. Workspace Interiors recognizes that no two interior environments are the same. That’s why they contract with top furniture manufacturers to offer you a wide selection of products as well as provide customized solutions to fit your unique style and space.
Count on Workspace Interiors by Office Depot for the following:
- CREATIVE SERVICES — They have the experience and insight to develop a creative plan that works for you and the discipline to make the process seamless. Creative services are an important part of buying furniture. Project planners can help to create and design a solution for your environment, providing space planning and specification support.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT — Creating and organizing a fully functional new workspace requires extraordinary project management skills. Whether you want someone to take on the entire processor work in a supporting role with your architectural and design firm, Workspace Interiors can manage every detail of your next project.
- LABOR SERVICES — Workspace Interiors works closely with installation partners to provide consistency, accuracy, and quality in all labor services. The installation team is provided with a packet of in-depth information — communicating every specific detail of your project. The installation team has been factory-trained and certified in systems installation.
- FINANCIAL SERVICES — Workspace Interiors offers leasing not only to conserve working capital, but also to make the experience easier and more flexible. Workspace Interiors understands the importance of your office environment and offers several financial services to accommodate your business needs. Workspace Interiors has the financial package you need anywhere in the country.
- CUSTOM SOLUTIONS — Workspace Interiors strives to develop custom client products that addresses a customer’s ever-changing needs to make their jobs easier. From supplementing your current furniture standards program to connecting your multi-location offices through custom web-based technology, Workspace Interiors has the tools to help.
- ONGOING SERVICES — Workspace Interiors conducts a detailed final project inspection, considers future needs, and plans follow-ups and sets up ergonomic assessments for your associates. Workspace Interiors are always on hand for follow-up repairs and services as needed.
To learn more about how Office Depot can help your credit union, email email@example.com or call 855-9EXPERT (855-939-7378).